Monday, April 6, 2009

Eye Opening Video - Did You Know?



Came across this video the other day.  First time I had seen it ... thought some of you guys might be interested in it.  Really eye opening.

I also want to share this ... I was driving down Mountain Street in Kernersville and saw a yellow poster board with "Rocking for Jesus" handwritten on it.  I expected to see a stage or something, but instead there were about 10 wooden rocking chairs lined up with people just sitting in them ... rocking.  I'm probably jumping to conclusions, but I hope there was more to this than sitting in a parking lot and relaxing.  It just looked funny from the perspective of someone driving by.  Anyone know what it was?

1 comment:

Irene said...

I didn't see the rocking chairs but I saw people with signs on the corner of Mountain and Cherry one morning. They were all reminding people that Jesus saves, hell is bad... I wasn't really very impressed and thought that an unbeliever may have reinforced thoughts of Christians being wackos. I would have been far more impressed with practical help myself. I am sure they meant well, but it was just a little odd to me.